Why work for us?
Become part of our team and get the flexible hours you want with 24×7 support
We value our Staff Bank members and offer a competitive range of staff benefits and support.
From day one, we will give you all the tools you need to deliver great care and develop your skill set.
We are an equal opportunities employer and all applications are welcomed and considered regardless of a person’s race/ethnic origin, age, sex/gender, religion/belief, disability, marital status, pregnancy/maternity, sexual orientation or gender reassignment. Our aim is to create a workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we serve. We are a disability confident employer and part of the Stonewall diversity champion scheme.
We’d love you to join us to help make a real difference to the patients and communities we serve.
Reasons to join our Trust:
- Fast-forward your nursing career with the largest Community Nursing Trust in London
- Work for a Trust with exemplary values, a reputation for looking after their staff and a firm commitment to recognising and respecting workforce diversity and equality
- Get access to a wide and hugely varied range of work, with flexible working hours
- Get the support you need with career development and training
- Join the bank and enjoy flexible work with permanent NHS staff worker benefits such as pension contributions and more
“I had an interest in tissue viability and subsequently took on a bank role with the tissue viability service. This opportunity led me to being appointed to a band 6 tissue viability role.
As part of my development I was keen to improve my leadership and mentoring skills. I have now commenced a mentorship course and CLCH has provided me with financial support for this course.
I have various career opportunities to face in the future and I am more than confident I can achieve this with CLCH, whom I can count on as a pro-active and career-driven organisation.”
Ivy – Tissue Viability Nurse