The registration process
Become part of our team and get the flexible hours you want with 24×7 support
Our experienced team will guide you through the process and ensure you have all the support you need to start working as quickly as possible.
The registration process will include a video interview and we may need you to visit a nearby site to verify your identity in person. Depending on your role you may also be asked to complete some basic tests.
Once registered we will send you a welcome pack with your badge and all the information you need to access our systems to view and book the shifts you want.
We will continue to check in with you regularly and you can contact our team at any time for support.
To join the CLCH Staff Bank you will need:
- Right to work in the UK
- Proof of address & identity
- Certified copies of professional registration and qualifications
- 3 years of employment history and 2 references
- A current DBS certificate or DBS details if on the update service
- Occupational health clearance
- Your bank details